Friday, July 2, 2010

PawSox Game and Fireworks

I'm not a big baseball fan, but decided to go to a PawSox game with a bunch of friends. It was fun for the first four innings. That's pretty much my time limit for watching baseball before feeling like I want to fall asleep. So, after settling in and chatting with friends, eating a sausage with peppers and onions and some french fries I was done. Thank God there was going to be fireworks after the game because it gave me something to look forward to. Well, the PawSox lost which was too bad. I have to say, though that if you like baseball you can't beat the price of one of these games and the food was reasonably priced. I don't think there's any bad seat although we had great ones. Even though baseball is not my thing I still had a great time with old and new friends. Plus, I learned so much about baseball thanks to a new friend I met who helped answer a lot of questions I had. She was probably rolling her eyes at how little I knew about this sport. Oh well. Football is my sport. Anyway, I decided to put a few pictures up of the PawSox game and the fireworks afterwards. I have to say the fireworks were awesome. I only took a few pictures because I actually wanted to see the fireworks without seeing them through a camera lense like I usually end up watching them. I hope you enjoy the pictures.