Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Give Thanks This Year Before Your Thanksgiving Dinner


Happy Thanksgiving !
This year before you start to enjoy your wonderful Thanksgiving meal with your friends and/or family...take a moment to think about what you are really thankful for. A few things to think about is giving thanks to our soldiers who defend our Country. And the many citizens, police and


others that stand up for the rights we all have and deserve. Let's not forget about the too many soldiers and others that have died or have been hurt defending our right to live free. Let's give thanks to all the freedoms we have and usually take for granted each and every day; the love and the support we receive from our family and friends; the food on our table; and the roof over our heads. The freedom to worship where and when we want.


What are you thankful for this year?  For me...I give thanks to my health, my family, my friends, my girl friend. Thanks to all the support I receive. I will give thanks to the wonderful meal that will be placed in front of me. Thanks that I have my nieces and nephews around me :)  I will give thanks to the fact that I am free to do what I love - my photography.



 I will also think, pray and light a candle in my heart for those in our country that do not have a
meal today, clean clothes and/or a place to call home.


Let's not take what we have for granted in our U.S. of A., but let us give thanks for it. Let's all make a promise this Thanksgiving that we will try to live in peace; try to respect one another and support one another. This year we should all try to reach out for those in need. And, this year, before we judge someone else, let's all stop, take a moment and imagine what it would be like to walk in their shoes. I think we will think differently after some thought.

These are just a few things I'll be thinking about and being thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving !
Peace and Love,
Cathy