Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Too many iced caramel lattes...

Wow, I shouldn't have had that second cup of iced caramel latte. I'm up at this hour writing a blog... lol

Anyway.... so, I'm sitting here thinking, hmmm... Why don't I try something a bit different with my photographs? So, I started looking online for freeware that will allow me to change photographs into cartoon like art. I thought it would be an art form that some people might enjoy seeing.

I ended up using Photoshop even though I did find a couple of freewares. After editing a few of my photographs I kicked back and put my feet up to study them. I decided I liked what I saw.

Only in this country do we have so many choices to pick from.

Well, all my sleeping friends.... I think I will leave you with this for now.

Enjoy!

Peace and Love,

Cathy