Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Art Fridays



Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I had a great day at the first ever Art Fridays in Boston on June 5th. I am located on Summer Street between Filene's and Macy's. There were 22 artists excepted to this event and it is a wonderful idea to bring art to the people of Boston. I will also be there this Friday and next Friday (12th and 19th). I hope you can come by and say hi, visit the other artists and hopefully purchase something to support your local artists. There were three of us photographers, a painter, someone selling handmade pocketbooks (we know how we can't have enough of those) and there was even someone selling African Drums. Of course, there was a jewelry tent and much more. I had a hard time resisting buying a pocketbook and an African Drum. I'm hoping I am set up next to the drummer again so I can stare at the drums and listen to him play. So, we will be set up at 11:00 am and will be there till 7:00 pm. I hope to see you.

Peace and Love,

Cathy