Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Places I'll Be At In November and December


The holidays will be here before we know it and what better gift to give than a photograph from a local photographer. It's a personal gift and it helps out an artist. I just wanted to let everyone know where I'll be in November and December. Come by to say hi, buy some matted and/or framed photographs and/or cards. I would love to see you. So far, this is where I'll be:

Saturday, November 22nd, 10-6 - Salem Open Studios, Old Old Town Hall, 32 Derby Square (just east of Essex and Washington Streets), Salem, Ma

Saturday, November 29th, 9-3 - Somerville High School Holiday Arts & Crafts Fair, 81 Highland Ave., Somerville, MA

Saturday, December 6th, 10-3 - Unitarian Universalist Church Holiday Craft Fair, 326 Main St., Wakefield, MA

Sunday, December 7th, 10-5 - Braintree After School Enrichment Holiday Fair, 426 Pond St., Braintree, MA

My work is also on display at The Speed of Thought Playhouse Cafe, 39 N. Washington St., N. Attleboro. The Inkwell Body Art Studio, 19 Macy St., Rt. 110, Amesbury; and The UFC, 318 Squire Rd., Revere, MA.
My work is reasonably priced so you will be able to afford to buy even in this economy. Check out my website at http://www.cathystacyphotography.com/ and my tabblo at www.tabblo.com/studio/person/cathystacy for some samples of my work. Order early for the holiday season. Tis the season to give. Hope you enjoy.
Peace and Love.