Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cathy Stacy's Work on Consignment at SOTP



There is a new Improv Comedy Madness Theatre/Cafe in N. Attleboro, MA at 39 N. Washington St. It's called SOTP - Speed of Thought Players. During the day they serve coffee and other things. The Theatre has old red velvet theater seats that they can move around depending on what the performance is. The place is really cool and definitely worth checking out. And the best part is...I'll be hanging some of my photography there. I haven't decided on which ones to hang yet. I love the excitement of trying to decide which images will work in the different places. It's definitely a guessing game of sorts. Some areas like boats, some like graffitti, others like pictures of the surrounding area. I will definitely give this some thought before making my final decision. Oh... and there will be other artist's work there, too. I will be bringing my photography October 21, 2008 and it will be hung soon thereafter. You can call them to check to see if my work is hung before going in. SOTP's number is 508-809-4699. Don't forget to check out my work on my tabblo at www.tabblo.com/studio/person/cathystacy and my website at http://www.cathystacyphotography.com/.

Peace and Love,

Cathy